April 1, 2017 | Perris Auto Speedway | Perris, Calif.
Tickets & Will Call: 1 PM PT
Pit Gate: 2 PM PT
Grandstands: 4 PM PT
Hot Laps: 6 PM PT
Opening Ceremonies: 7 PM PT
After crashing the night before, Daryn Pittman rebounded at Perris in 2016 to score the victory over Kasey Kahne Racing teammate Brad Sweet. Be at Perris Auto Speedway on April 1, 2017 when the Greatest Show on Dirt makes it's only stop of the season in Southern California!
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- USAC Sprint Cars
Are Stadium chairs allowed?
Do grandstand seats have a back?
nbsp;- Yes. Top 5 rows.
Where is reserved seating?
- Reserved seating is available in sections A through M; the top 5 rows of sections A through D and J through M, and rows 6 through 10 in sections E through I.
Where is general admission seating?
- Bottom rows of sections A-M
Where is handicap seating?
- In the front, along front straight away of turn 1 and 4
Is there an age restriction for the pits?
- NO age restriction for pits. 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in grandstands
Is there a charge for parking?
- Yes, $8.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
Is camping available?
– General Admission Camping Is available for $25 a night. Dry camping only.