World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
April 28, 2017 | Plymouth Speedway | Plymouth, Ind.
Tickets & Will Call: 2 PM ET
Pit Gates: 3 PM ET
Grandstands: 4 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
After Joey Saldana started from the pole, Brad Sweet captured the lead on lap 10 and held off a late charge from teammate Daryn Pittman to win at Plymouth in 2016. Be there for an exciting night of racing presented by Wheeler Mechanical Services, when the Outlaws return to Plymouth Speedway on Friday, April 28, 2017!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- The top four rows of sections D, E, and F.
Can fans bring in chairs?
- Fans can bring in chairs for the boardwalk seating area.
Do seats have backs?
What is the age rule for the pits?
- No age restriction for pits. 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking allowed in section E.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- No coolers allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, free camping is allowed at the far east end of the parking lot. Dry camping only.