Texas Outlaw Nationals
April 14-15, 2017 | Devil's Bowl Speedway | Mesquite, Texas
Tickets & Will Call: 12 PM CT
Pit Gates: 3 PM CT
Grandstands: 4 PM CT
Hot Laps: 7 PM CT
Qualifying: 7:30 PM CT
None of them knew what was ahead back in March of 1978. Ted Johnson gathered a collection of racers from around the country at Lanny Edwards’ Devil’s Bowl Speedway for the track’s spring nationals. Johnson got them the buy in, literally, in some cases, to a vision he had. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series was born that weekend in Texas. See the Outlaws at the Texas Outlaw Nationals, April 14-15, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- USA Limited Modified Invitational.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
- Premium reserved seats have seat backs, reserved seating has no backs.
Is there any general admission seating?
- No, all seating is reserved.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Is there an age restriction for the pits?
- No, all ages are allowed.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- No personal coolers are allowed in the track.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking allowed.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes. Roadside camping spots are $30, cash only. Dry camping only.